Starting from just £18.00, our standard fleece harnesses come with front D ring as standard. (Except on our size 0 which are by special request at no extra charge)
Measure your dog’s GIRTH SIZE to ascertain the correct harness size…if your dog measures towards the top end of of the harness size range, depending on breed, it may be advisable to go for a larger size, see further details below or call us for help on 0121 679 8339
Our harnesses boast the following features and attributes:
- Prevents pulling on the lead
- Improves balance and control
- Allows natural body language and canine communication
- Aids training to prevent reactivity (lunging and jumping
- Greatly improves your dog’s posture
- Fully adjustable
- Tough elastic prevents movement of adjusters
- Manufactured here in the UK to a high standard
- Design aids recovery from orthopaedic and other surgical procedures
- Veterinary recommended for tripaws and arthritic canines
- Can be used as a front leader for SM/CM dogs or similar conditions
- Prevents coughing and choking in pulling dogs, as well as deterring pulling
- Safe, comfortable, durable and humane
If you require a custom made size or colour combination, next day special delivery or if you wish to use payment option other than Paypal please contact us on 0121 679 8339 to discuss your requirements.
Whilst we have made every effort to ensure the accuracy of our colour swatches, what you see on your screen may differ from the actual colour received due to numerous factors, for example, the resolution of your monitor etc.
Harnesses are sized using the GIRTH measurement (see the drop down menu below the description.)
Head/neck hole sizes are as follows for guidance if your dog has particularly hairy ears (spaniels etc) or is a bull or cross breed dog, along with suggested breed examples for each size of harness (girth being the consideration). Please ALWAYS measure your dog as the information given below is a guide only.
head neck of Size 0 harness up to 30cm example: small chihuahua, puppies, cat
head neck of Size 1 harness up to 31cm example: cats, large chihuahuas, larger puppies
head neck of Size 2 harness up to 38cm example: toy poodle, pug, sml terriers, Poms, working cocker
head neck of Size 3 harness up to 43cm example: Beagle, CKCS, Shelties, Min Poodle, Cocker
head neck of Size 4 harness up to 50cm example: Springer, Collie, Belgian, whippet/Lurcher, SBT
head neck of Size 5 harness up to 54cm example: Std Poodle, Setters, large SBT, Retrievers, Doberman
head neck of Size 6 harness up to 60cm example: Mastiff, Weimeraner, GDS, Rottweiler
head neck of Size 7 harness up to 70cm example: Newfoundland, Akita, BMD, Leonberger
Bespoke ‘half’ sizes are available for just £3 extra, please telephone your requirements to our team 0121 679 8339 (tailor made items are non returnable, exchangeable or refundable so please take care when measuring). Please also note Hi Viz Strips are part of our Bespoke service and are not stock items therefore not eligible for return, exchange or refund.