Starting from just £27.00, our amazing and unique Sparkles fleece harnesses come with front D ring as standard. FULLY WASHABLE!
(Front D rings are not included on our size 0 these are by special request at no extra charge)
Measure your dog’s GIRTH SIZE to ascertain the correct harness size…if your dog measures towards the top end of of the harness size range, depending on breed, it may be advisable to go for a larger size, see further details below or call us for help on 0121 679 8339
As well as looking simply stunning, our harnesses are machine washable at low temperature and boast the following features and attributes:
- Prevents pulling on the lead
- Improves balance and control
- Allows natural body language and canine communication
- Aids training to prevent reactivity (lunging and jumping
- Greatly improves your dog’s posture
- Fully adjustable
- Tough elastic prevents movement of adjusters
- Manufactured here in the UK to a high standard
- Design aids recovery from orthopaedic and other surgical procedures
- Veterinary recommended for tripaws and arthritic canines
- Can be used as a front leader for SM/CM dogs or similar conditions
- Prevents coughing and choking in pulling dogs, as well as deterring pulling
- Safe, comfortable, durable and humane
If you require a custom made size or colour combination or if you wish to use payment option other than Paypal please contact us on 0121 679 8339 to discuss your requirements..(tailor made items are non returnable, exchangeable or refundable so please take care when measuring) silver and rainbow sparkles are standard stock, all other colours are bespoke
Whilst we have made every effort to ensure the accuracy of our colour swatches, what you see on your screen may differ from the actual colour received due to numerous factors, for example, the resolution of your monitor etc. Please note some colour combinations and sizes are made to order as part of our bespoke service.
SEE FAQ’S FOR OUR HOW TO MEASURE GUIDE.
Harnesses are sized using the GIRTH measurement.
Head/neck hole sizes are as follows for guidance if your dog has particularly hairy ears (spaniels etc) or is a bull breed dog.
head neck of Size 0 harness up to 30cm
head neck of Size 1 harness up to 31cm
head neck of Size 2 harness up to 38cm
head neck of Size 3 harness up to 43cm
head neck of Size 4 harness up to 50cm
head neck of Size 5 harness up to 54cm
head neck of Size 6 harness up to 60cm
head neck of Size 7 harness up to 70cm
Bespoke ‘half’ sizes are available for just £3 extra, please telephone your requirements to our team 0121 679 8339 (tailor made items are non returnable, exchangeable or refundable so please take care when measuring). Please also note Hi Viz Strips are part of our Bespoke service and are not stock items